Rise and Shine
Eating a healthy breakfast each day can help your family have the energy to learn, work and play, but mornings can be a busy time for families.
- Plan ahead by making overnight oatmeal in grab and go containers
- Include a vegetable or fruit with breakfast
- Make it simple:
- whole grain cereal with sliced banana and milk
- ½ whole grain bagel, topped with sliced cheese and tomato
- yogurt berry smoothie with nuts and seeds
- cheesy scrambled eggs in a tortilla wrap and an orange.
Student Nutrition Programs are a great way to provide students with healthy food to fuel their minds and bodies. The programs are for anyone to use no matter why they are hungry. Students may eat breakfast really early in the morning, have little time to eat because they slept in or forgot their lunch at home. If your child is hungry at school, they can talk to their teacher about our school program.
Boost School Nutrition. Receive Recognition. One Bite at a Time.