Paint Your Plate! Action Guide for Schools
To access the full action guide for schools, click here.
If you’d like to access individual pieces of the action guide, click the links below
- Paint Your Plate! Introduction
- Paint Your Plate! Overview
- In the Classroom Introduction
- Teacher Backgrounder
- What You Need to Know in the Classroom
- Chart of Curriculum Matched Lessons/Activities
- Kindergarten: What’s in the Bag
- Gr. 1: Colours and Shapes
- Gr. 2: Start Your Day….the Vegetable and Fruit Way
- Gr. 3: Where in the World
- Gr. 4: Vegetables and Fruit: Are YOU Getting Enough?
- Gr. 5: Looking through the Label Lens
- Gr. 6: Vegetables and Fruit! Read All About ‘Em!
- Gr. 7: You are what you Eat
- Gr. 8: Taking the VITALITY Approach!
- Additional Activity 1: K-8 Classroom Vegetables and Fruit Paper Craft Virtual Salad
- Additional Activity 2: K-8 Classroom Vegetables and Fruit Busy Box
- Additional Activity 3: K-8 Paint Your Plate! Challenge
- Skill Building Cooking Activities and Recipes Overview
- Cooking Safely with Students
- In the School Introduction
- In the Home Introduction